- Broken or faulty clasps
- Broken chains
- Chipped or missing stones
What's not included in our warranty?
- Gold plated jewelry that faded
- Replating jewelry
- Lost or stolen merchandise
- Intentionally broken jewelry
- Jewelry cleanings
Repairs usually take from a week to a week and a half.
In some circumstances, jewelry cannot be fixed.
How to claim the warranty
It is very important to note that your jewelry will not be covered by the warranty if you do not show us your proof of purchase. If you do not have proof of purchase, we can repair your jewelry at a small charge. You can bring your broken jewelry to the store to get it fixed since we currently do not accept repairs my mail.
Jewelry repair service
We also offer a jewelry repair service where we repair jewelry that does not come from Gio, this service is only accepted in store and will take from a week to a week and a half to be ready. The prices are simply estimates, they can vary depending on the complexity of the job.
- Sterling Silver soldering 15$ CAD
- 14KT Gold soldering 25$ CAD
- Stone replacement 10$ CAD per stone
- Replating 25$ CAD per item plated
- Engraving 15$ CAD
*Some items may be refused due to it's worth, or complexity of the job.